- 1409 Download
- 1.54 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- September 6, 2016 Create Date
- November 16, 2017 Last Updated
God designed women to be nurturers, helpers (Genesis 2:18). Unfortunately, our nurturing spirit leaves us vulnerable and susceptible to heartaches and heartbreaks. We easily and freely entrust our hearts to those who shouldn’t have it.
As you go through this devotional, it is my prayer that the Scriptures would:
• Heal any heartaches you may be experiencing.
• Reveal to you any underlying issues that may be causing you to be in an unhealthy relationship.
• Draw you closer to Jesus, and that He becomes the center of your life and the center of your joy.
• Help you guard your heart, so that you will no longer entrust your heart to just any man again.
|1473198825wpdm_GUARDING YOUR HEART Devotional-KeshaGriffin.pdf|